After visiting the church of Sant Antoni, we may walk along the Paseo Marítimo (Promenade) and visit Sa Punta des Molí, a cultural centre with an outdoor auditorium and exhibition lounge located next to the mill it is named after
Before arriving, you can take a road to the right leading into Sant Radel de sa Creu to visit its church, built between 18th and 19th centuries. Inside the church, the chapel Fonda or the Holy Christ catch the eye. Outside the church, the shape of the façade and the belfry, topped with a small vault, also deserve spacial mention. If we take the road to Sant Antoni de Pormany, we find the church in a small square parallel to Passeig de ses Fonts right in the city centre. It was fouded in 1305. However, its current appearance is due to constructions and refurbishments carried out between 17th and 18th centuries. It has a single nave but also has a several altars where one can contemplate retables of San Roque and the Virgen del Rosario and a sculpture of Sant Vicente Ferrer from the 17th century.
After visiting the church, we may walk along the Paseo Marítimo (Promenade) and visit Sa Punta des Molí, a cultural centre with an outdoor auditorium and exhibition lounge located next to the mill it is named after. And old waterwheel is also part of the collection and inside, an oil press take us back to the ancient rites of oil production in the island. Within the town centre there is another cultural centre: Molí d'en Simó, where you shall find an exhibition hall.
Very near to the municipality center, taking the road to Santa Agnès, a visit to the underground chapel, discovered in 1907, is a must. It is a very simple construction, but its interest lies in the legends told about it, like the one ensuring that an image from the saint, discovered inside it and taken to the parish church, always returned to the cave inexplicably. Following the road to Santa Agnès, we can take a turn off to Cala Salada and then take to way to the cave called Cova des Ví or De Ses Fontanelles. This cave was used as a wine storehouse, hence its name. Its interest, however, lies in that one of the walls has cave paintings. The abbot Breuil dated them from the Bronze Age, but the predominant marine themes suggest the idea that they were painted in the Punic Area.
Taking againg the road to the Santa Agnès valley, also called the Pla de Corona, the visitor will find a wealth of instances of traditional architecture surrounded by a natural and rural landscape of great value. The square is a meeting point for locals and foreigners and the church, dating back from 1806, is located there. The valley's beauty is perennial, however, if you visit it in winter, between the end of January and the beginning of March, the view of tens and tens of blossoming almond trees is unforgettable.
After visiting Santa Agnès, next stop is Sant Mateu but, before arriving to the parish center and taking a turn off to the left, we can visit Torres d'en Lluc, another defence tower. It is a fortress in a place called es Ais, a massif reaching 291 meters and surrounded by cliffs. Once this collection of buildings -of great heritage and lanscape value- has been visited, the visitor may take again the way to Sant Mateu, where the church -concluded in 1796- will be found. The chapels of la Mare de Déu (Mother of God) and del Roser projecting from nave are highly remarkable. The outside portico, made of several arches, dates back to 1885.