The core of Sant Agustí des Vedrà includes the rectory, the stone tower and farm houses surrounding the square
Sant Agusti is one of the best preserved villages on the island, since nothing breaks the simple and beautiful architecture of this small village located between Sant Antoni and Sant Josep. The core of this rural population includes the rectory, the stone tower and farm houses surrounding the square.
The church was consecrated in 1806 and is a curiosity: it is the only faces west instead of south. The reason? Two families honored that the church was erected on his land is disputed, so they decided to build a temple on the border between land, facing the homes of landowners. Curiosities aside, from the hill of Sant Agusti fields, famous for hosting vines that produce a home and fruity red wine of excellent quality looming environment.