Cirque De La Nuit has been successfully promoting the holidays in Ibiza for years, and this really shows when you attend one of our spectacular boat parties
Cirque De La Nuit has been successfully promoting the holidays in Ibiza for years, and this really shows when you attend one of our spectacular boat parties. The boat runs from 14:00 to 18:00 starting from Playa d'en Bossa and sailing along Ibiza and Formentera, passing side (not in) the Natural Park of Ses Salines. It includes unlimited open bar (beer, champagne, sangria, mojitos and different cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks) and a 30 minute stop to swim and cool. The catamaran capacity of 300 people is equipped with a sound system tuned by Void Acoustics and our partner Sankeys Ibiza. Our resident DJ Ryan Platts offers the best of tech house, house and techno, not forgetting that there is always the possibility of a guest DJ on board.
Location: Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza and Formentera Days: Weekend tickets are valid on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. Weekday tickets are valid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays only. Times: From 14:00h to 18:00h Duration: 6 hours, aprox. Meeting point: 12noon at Terminal One (opposite Sankeys, next to the bar Pure Life) in Playa d’en Bossa
- Boat party with open bar (drink as much as you like for free: beer, champagne, sangria, mojitos and sex on the beach cocktails, softdrinks
- A swim stop. (professional life guards on duty). The execution of these swim stop is subject to weather conditions.
- Your ticket includes one entry to Sankeys Ibiza on any night before 0.30
- Bus transportation for all our guests from San Antonio to the check in (Playa d'en Bossa). The meeting point is 11.30 am at "Eatalians", so please be punctual.All customers must have have t-shirt or some type of upper body clothing to get into the bus. Thank you for your understanding. Please send a short e-mail/Facebook message with your booking ID, name and amount of passengers to email@example.com before 9am of the day you decide to join us to reserve your places.
- The pre pool party starts at 12noon at Terminal One (opposite Sankeys, next to the bar Pure Life) in Playa d’en Bossa. In the bistro you’ll find oven warm sandwiches for breakfast or fresh brewed coffee at fair rates. Please arrive at the pre party / redemption early, with your ticket and ready to board the boat. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband by 12.45pm latest. CDLN staff will then walk you to the boat by 1.30pm. If you don't redeem your ticket for wristband by 12.45pm, then your boat entry is not guaranteed. If there's space on the boat on any of the the next days CDLN will rebook you. This is a voluntary service and depends on availability. There is no refund for no-shows.
- Sankeys tickets can be collected directly at the pre party. In case you want to go to Sankeys on a night before the boat party, head to Tantra Cafe between 22:00 and midnight to pick up your ticket.
- Ibiza Rocks tickets must be collected during Wednesday's or Friday's boat pre party, or at Ibiza Rocks Diner in Playa d’en Bossa between 5.45-7pm on the day of the event. The CDLN Boat e-ticket is not valid for Ibiza Rocks. Free entry to Ibiza Rocks before 8.30pm.
- You can upgrade your CDLN standard ticket with 20€ to gain entrance to either HYTE at Amnesia (before 1am) or Zoo Project (before 7pm). The free bus leaves at Terminal 1 at Wednesdays at midnight to Amnesia and Saturdays at 5.30pm to Zoo Project.
- Cirque de la Nuit reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, due to weather or mechanical problems.
- Excessive drinking on a boat is dangerous. CDLN is commited to promoting responsible alcohol consumption. Any use of drugs won't be tolerated. Anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boat, attend the after party or receive a refund.
- Travel on the boat is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is insured under Spanish law